Urgent Request: Seeking OpenMRS Implementation Insights for OB/GYN Hospital in Sri Lanka

Dear Community,

I am urgently seeking your assistance on behalf of the Ministry of Health in Sri Lanka. The ministry is currently in the process of evaluating solutions to improve patient care and data management within a Obstetric and Gynecology (OB/GYN) hospital.

If you or your organization have experience in utilizing OpenMRS within OB/GYN settings or are aware of any successful implementations in this domain, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you for your urgent attention to this matter.

1 Like

@mksd @ball @mksrom @eachillah @aojwang any of you have information or experiences related this topic?

We may at HSC in Haiti, @mksrom will be able to tell you.

Thanks, Dimitri!

Hi @jayasanka. We are getting into such at the moment. We have no prior experience. Thanks

@jayasanka Partners In Health uses OpenMRS for Ob/Gyn at health facilities/hospitals in Haiti, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. In Haiti, this point-of-care ob/gyn system has been in use for 5+ years. We are currently using PIH EMR (OpenMRS RefApp 2). We are currently building more robust OpenMRS content for the Maternal Center of Excellence in Koidu (Sierra Leone) which will open in Fall 2024.

@jayasanka , we do have some clinical forms developed for Ob/Gyn.

Here they are:

Link to all forms in the Bahmni Haiti distribution:

1 Like

Thank you so much, @ball, @aojwang, and @mksrom! This is very helpful. I’ll pass on this information to the MoH and try to link them to this conversation.