Update Reporting module to v1.15.0

Any objections to updating to the latest version of the Reporting module, i.e. from v1.12.0 to v1.15.0?

This is driven by a need to leverage the latest version of openmrs-module-reportingrest, which is dependent on v1.15.0 of the Reporting module.

See PR here:

@binduak / @angshuonline what do you think? Could this make it for 0.91?

In general nobody should have to ask for permission to pull in backwards-compatible updates to an OpenMRS module.

As long as @danfuterman has tested things out, I would think that it can be merged.

Modules that are more central to Bahmni, e.g. emrapi, do deserve notification and more testing before upgrade.

Donā€™t see why not if its compatible and works with the Bahmni 0.90 master. @binduak , you will have to test the reporting integration with this version?

(Apologies for missing the earlier message)

@danfuterman We can update to the latest version of the Reporting Module (1.15.0) as part of 0.91 Bahmni release. I have worked on OWA for OpenMRS Reports. For my dev environment i have used latest version (1.15.0) reporting module and didnā€™t face any functionality issue (though they are some UI glitches which are there with previous version 1.12.0)

@angshuonline @darius @mksd

1 Like

Can you create a JIRA card for this? or if there is already card for ā€œdependency updatesā€?

Thanks All.

Just to mention, as part of this I also updated two other modules in my local Bahmni v0.90 instance:

Both of those should be backwards-compatible updates, I havenā€™t run into any issues using these locally. These updates are dependent from the reporting module update, but if thereā€™s value in including them, and thereā€™s a ā€˜dependency updatesā€™ JIRA card, I can issue a new PR against that to include all 3 module updates.

@angshuonline created this JIRA card to update the dependency module versions as part of 0.91 release. Please update the card if I missed any.