[INFO] openmrs-webapp .................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 5:04.947s
[INFO] Finished at: Sun Aug 23 17:45:09 IST 2015
[INFO] Final Memory: 57M/455M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.18.1:test (default-test) on project openmrs-api: There are test failures.
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] Please refer to /home/siddharth/git/openmrs-core/api/target/surefire-reports for the individual test results.
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :openmrs-api

while i am using jdk 8 as well as the latest pull from master. can you help ?

@tharunya I have similar problem but i just skip the tests and the build succeeds.

@rogerkint Try maven clean install -DskipTests=true

Is this failing on the same tests three months later?!? If so, those tests should be quarantined. Skipping tests is not a solution; it’s a workaround. Code should never be pushed upstream unless tests are passing. If the tests are not working reliably, then the offending tests need to be fixed and, if they can’t be fixed in a timely manner, then the tests should be turned off (quarantined); otherwise, we end up with a culture of people skipping tests (which is where we were years ago and not a place we’d like to return).

We had some tests which were randomly failing on Bamboo and Travis. But we fixed them. So i would be very interested in knowing which tests are now failing, after pulling the latest changes from upstream.

first of thank you for so quick reply. i know that it is visible in terminal that which cases have failed but is there a log stored somewhere so that i can report specific test cases which failed rather than copying the whole terminal output