Unable to View Concept All Observation Templates in OpenMRS?

When i try to view concept All Observation Templates in OpenMRS(openMRS ->Dictionary->All observation Templates) it gives me following error message and i am unable to view the concept.

Also when i select edit option then it takes me to the

and i am unable to save any changes on this page. Please help

Can you please share /var/log/openmrs/openmrs.log file?

Thanks @swathivarkala

Is this the same file you were saying about.

Hi @nawazshaikh, Please try the solution mentioned in this talk thread. If it doesn’t solve the issue share entire _openmrs.lo_g file to debug the issue.

@binduak i tried the above solution but still it gives this error

i am unable to view all observations and also i cant add new Obs form

Hi @nawazshaikh, Can you share entire openmrs.log file.

is this ok

I think you should copy text and use Ctlr+Shift+C in the reply box or www.pastebin.com

It’s easier to read

@zacrify wii this do

24-06-2017 11:52:52 [WARN ] DefaultListableBeanFactory - Bean creation exception on FactoryBean type check: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘adminService’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘adminServiceTarget’ while setting bean property ‘target’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘adminServiceTarget’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘adminDAO’ while setting bean property ‘administrationDAO’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘adminDAO’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘sessionFactory’ while setting bean property ‘sessionFactory’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘sessionFactory’: FactoryBean which is currently in creation returned null from getObject 24-06-2017 11:52:52 [WARN ] DefaultListableBeanFactory - Bean creation exception on FactoryBean type check: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘datatypeService’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘datatypeServiceTarget’ while setting bean property ‘target’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘datatypeServiceTarget’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘datatypeDAO’ while setting bean property ‘dao’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘datatypeDAO’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘sessionFactory’ while setting bean property ‘sessionFactory’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘sessionFactory’: FactoryBean which is currently in creation returned null from getObject 24-06-2017 11:52:52 [WARN ] DefaultListableBeanFactory - Bean creation exception on FactoryBean type check: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘programWorkflowService’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘programWorkflowServiceTarget’ while setting bean property ‘target’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘programWorkflowServiceTarget’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘programWorkflowDAO’ while setting bean property ‘programWorkflowDAO’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘programWorkflowDAO’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘sessionFactory’ while setting bean property ‘sessionFactory’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘sessionFactory’: FactoryBean which is currently in creation returned null from getObject 24-06-2017 11:52:52 [WARN ] DefaultListableBeanFactory - Bean creation exception on FactoryBean type check: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘messageService’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘messageServiceTarget’ while setting bean property ‘target’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘messageServiceTarget’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘templateDAO’ while setting bean property ‘templateDAO’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘templateDAO’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘sessionFactory’ while setting bean property ‘sessionFactory’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘sessionFactory’: FactoryBean which is currently in creation returned null from getObject 24-06-2017 11:52:52 [WARN ] DefaultListableBeanFactory - Bean creation exception on FactoryBean type check: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘cohortService’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘cohortServiceTarget’ while setting bean property ‘target’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘cohortServiceTarget’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘cohortDAO’ while setting bean property ‘cohortDAO’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘cohortDAO’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘sessionFactory’ while setting bean property ‘sessionFactory’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘sessionFactory’: FactoryBean which is currently in creation returned null from getObject

Guys! I have run into the same error how did you solve it out, will appreciate your help

• try restarting “openmrs” service.
  • rebuild search index

I tried restarting openmrs and rebuilding the index but did not work

Am not sure what caused the error so have been trying to reproduce it, something happened to stool and blood concepts, when i try to view then I get

An error occured the following error happened on this page javax.ELException problems calling function fn:length openmrs

I think it might be when one of us tried to delete or retire the blood and Stool concepts, Since they belong to sample class ie lab samples and they are being used on the orders page. this might be the issue

how did you try to remove the concept?

but that does not explain the openmrs server not getting started.

Thanks for the reply ,Openmrs actually starts but when I click on the clinical app I get this error

when I look at the openmrs log file I see this