Unable to update data model using liquibase.xml. Module: Reporting

I am installing OpenMRS 2.5.0 on Oracle Linux 7. After installation of the WAR file in Tomcat, I downloaded the zip file with the modules and unzipped it into the modules directory. Restarted Tomcat.

Now when I go into openmrs/admin/modules/module.list, I see that a number of modules have failed to start. Checking the dependencies, I see that they fail because the Reporting module fails with the error: “Unable to update data model using liquibase.xml. Module: Reporting”

I download the latest version of this module 1.24.0 but got the same result.

Is there a log file that would show exactly what / where the error is?

Log messages:

WARN - ModuleFactory.startModuleInternal(783) |2022-08-12T15:15:13,462| Error while trying to start module: reporting
org.openmrs.module.ModuleException: Unable to update data model using liquibase.xml. Module: Reporting
        at org.openmrs.module.ModuleFactory.runLiquibase(ModuleFactory.java:992) ~[openmrs-api-2.5.0.jar:?]
        at org.openmrs.module.ModuleFactory.startModuleInternal(ModuleFactory.java:723) [openmrs-api-2.5.0.jar:?]
        at org.openmrs.api.context.Daemon$1.run(Daemon.java:86) [openmrs-api-2.5.0.jar:?]
Caused by: liquibase.exception.LiquibaseException: liquibase.exception.MigrationFailedException: Migration failed for change set liquibase.xml::reporting_report_design_5::mseaton:
     Reason: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Key column 'report_definition_uuid' doesn't exist in table [Failed SQL: (1072) CREATE INDEX report_definition_uuid_for_reporting_report_design ON openmrs.reporting_report_design(report_definition_uuid)]
        at liquibase.changelog.ChangeLogIterator.run(ChangeLogIterator.java:124) ~[liquibase-core-4.4.1.jar:?]
        at org.openmrs.util.DatabaseUpdater.executeChangelog(DatabaseUpdater.java:232) ~[openmrs-api-2.5.0.jar:?]
        at org.openmrs.module.ModuleFactory.runLiquibase(ModuleFactory.java:984) ~[openmrs-api-2.5.0.jar:?]
        ... 2 more
Caused by: liquibase.exception.MigrationFailedException: Migration failed for change set liquibase.xml::reporting_report_design_5::mseaton:
     Reason: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Key column 'report_definition_uuid' doesn't exist in table [Failed SQL: (1072) CREATE INDEX report_definition_uuid_for_reporting_report_design ON openmrs.reporting_report_design(report_definition_uuid)]
        at liquibase.changelog.ChangeSet.execute(ChangeSet.java:672) ~[liquibase-core-4.4.1.jar:?]
        at liquibase.changelog.visitor.UpdateVisitor.visit(UpdateVisitor.java:49) ~[liquibase-core-4.4.1.jar:?]
        at org.openmrs.util.DatabaseUpdater$OpenmrsUpdateVisitor.visit(DatabaseUpdater.java:850) ~[openmrs-api-2.5.0.jar:?]
        at liquibase.changelog.ChangeLogIterator$2.lambda$null$0(ChangeLogIterator.java:111) ~[liquibase-core-4.4.1.jar:?]

Got it! Opened the table definition and added a column report_definition_uuid. Now the reporting module has started and am starting the other modules.