Unable to open tomcat on the web browser after installation

Hi everyone! I want to install openmrs on the new ubuntu 16.04 server but I got stuck after installing tomcat 8. The installation of tomcat 8 was successful but tomcat does not open on web browser I get an error “The connection to the server was reset while the server was loading”.

1. Tomcat status is active
  2. Firewall status: inactive I need help maybe I miss some configuration. Tomcat error - Pastebin.com

Which version of Java is tomcat pointing to?

It is pointing to java version Openjdk version “1.8.0_292”.

Switch to Java 11

I have switch to java 11 but still tomcat page does not open on the browser. Tomcat error 1 - Pastebin.com

How did you switch your tomcat to point to Java 11?

I just add repository and install java “sudo apt-get install openjdk-11-jdk”. I did not do anything to tomcat I just restart the server.

So I haven’t figure out how to fix this problem. I am using ubuntu 16.04, I had install java 11 and tomcat 8. I have try to remove java 11 and tomcat 8, then install java 8 and tomcat 7 it did work the home page for tomcat did open. But I want to use tomcat 8. I install tomcat 8 using “sudo apt-get install tomcat 8” and when I install this way I get tomcat version 8.5.30. Some of the solution I found on internet is that if I install tomcat version 8.5.46 it might work. The problem is I haven’t figure out how to install that specific version on /var/lib, I don’t want to install it on /opt. Any idea how can I install it and test if this version might work?