Unable to join OpenMRS Slack

Hi everyone,

I’m Disha from India and I’ve recently created my OpenMRS ID (disha395). I’ve also requested access to Jira and would like to start contributing to OpenMRS as I prepare for GSoC 2027.

When I try to join Slack, the self-invite page is no longer accepting requests, and the Slack workspace sign-in asks for an ■■■■■■■■■■■■ email.

Could an administrator please send me a Slack invitation to [email protected]?

Thank you!

I’ve sent you an invitation. please check.

1 Like

Hi @dilankavishka I am Biswadeep Paul from India and I am also facing the same issue could you please send a manual Slack invitation to my email as well. My OpenMRS ID is (biswadeep-paul) and my email id is ([email protected])

Please check your email :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, good afternoon. My name is Alfredinho; I’m new to this community. I tried to join Slack but couldn’t. Could someone send an invitation to my email, [email protected]?