unable to get drug by it name

Hi guys this is my first Topic here, so don’t blame me if i didn’t chose the right category for this post ^^’’ !!

well my problem is that a two days ago i have installed the latest version of the openMRS platform using your SDK (openmrs-2.0.5) and everything seem to work fine till now except for the drug webservice .

i was able to get list of drugs that i have in the database when i use no filter on them (using /ws/rest/v1/drug) but when i try to search by the drug name i dont get any result (using /ws/rest/v1/drug?q=anythinghere)

please i want to know if it is a bug there or i did misuse this functionality :smile:

Do you get the same behavior if, on your system, you use this test page: https://demo.openmrs.org/openmrs/module/webservices/rest/test.htm For a url like: /openmrs/ws/rest/v1/drug?q=some Ensure that “Body content” is empty.

i get a response if i write the full name of the drug only, i cant use it for a search form.

Which version of the openmrs platform and rest webservices module are you using?

i am using openmrs 2.0.5 and webservices.rest-2.19.0

Can you try the demo server and tell me if you get the same behaviour? demo.openmrs.org

i tryed but it seems like [demo.openmrs.org] doesn’t contain any drugs in its database, so even using /openmrs/ws/rest/v1/drug which usually get all drugs returns an empty array

Just add a couple of them and test.