Guys, I’m totally fedup with this installation process.
I can’t able to get any guide lines.
Installation that i follow -
- Install Xampp
- Start Apache & Mysql
- Set password for root in my phpmyadmin. (user : root | pass : root)
- Copy paste the openmrs.war in /tomcat/webapps
- Started the tomcat in console server start sucessfully prompt came.
- Load the url localhost:8080/openmrs
- Selected Simple
- Enter mysql password as root (Which was config in step 3)
- After next Unable to create the database. The password might be incorrect or the database is not started. ???Error executing sql: create database if not exists
?default character set utf8 - Could not create connection to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.???
what could be the solution or i’m missing anything during installation.
ALL LATEST VERSIONS i’m using