unable to add radiology orders in openmrs

I’m trying the radiology module with openmrs . I installed the openmrs 1.9.8 and i have successfully integrated the radiology module version 0.1.0.0-dev-SNAPSHOT. Every thing seemed going good as shown in the following pictures :

But when i click on “Add radiology order”, I get many errors and problems that I couldn’t resolve, those are the whole errors appearing in the browser :

Etat HTTP 500 - /WEB-INF/view/module/radiology/radiologyOrderForm.jsp (line: 56, column: 6) “${!referring && !super}” contient d’incorrecte(s) expression(s): javax.el.ELException: Failed to parse the expression [${!referring && !super}] type Rapport d’‘exception message /WEB-INF/view/module/radiology/radiologyOrderForm.jsp (line: 56, column: 6) “${!referring && !super}” contient d’incorrecte(s) expression(s): javax.el.ELException: Failed to parse the expression [${!referring && !super}] description Le serveur a rencontré une erreur interne qui l’'a empêché de satisfaire la requête. exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /WEB-INF/view/module/radiology/radiologyOrderForm.jsp (line: 56, column: 6) “${!referring && !super}” contient d’incorrecte(s) expression(s): javax.el.ELException: Failed to parse the expression [${!referring && !super}] org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:42) org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:443) org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:199) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.checkXmlAttributes(Validator.java:1223) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.visit(Validator.java:875) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$CustomTag.accept(Node.java:1538) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2375) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:2427) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.visit(Validator.java:894) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$CustomTag.accept(Node.java:1538) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2375) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:2427) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.visit(Validator.java:894) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$CustomTag.accept(Node.java:1538) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2375) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:2427) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visit(Node.java:2433) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Root.accept(Node.java:474) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2375) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator.validateExDirectives(Validator.java:1798) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:217) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:373) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:353) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:340) org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:646) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:357) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728) org.openmrs.web.filter.JspClassLoaderFilter.doFilter(JspClassLoaderFilter.java:51) org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:70) org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:70) org.springframework.web.servlet.view.InternalResourceView.renderMergedOutputModel(InternalResourceView.java:238) org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractView.render(AbstractView.java:250) org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(DispatcherServlet.java:1047) org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:817) org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:719) org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:644) org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:549) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728) org.openmrs.module.web.filter.ForcePasswordChangeFilter.doFilter(ForcePasswordChangeFilter.java:65) org.openmrs.module.web.filter.ModuleFilterChain.doFilter(ModuleFilterChain.java:76) org.openmrs.module.web.filter.ModuleFilter.doFilter(ModuleFilter.java:58) org.openmrs.web.filter.OpenmrsFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenmrsFilter.java:111) org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76) org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:198) org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76) org.openmrs.web.filter.StartupFilter.doFilter(StartupFilter.java:109) org.openmrs.web.filter.StartupFilter.doFilter(StartupFilter.java:109) org.openmrs.web.filter.StartupFilter.doFilter(StartupFilter.java:109) org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88) org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)

note La trace complète de la cause mère de cette erreur est disponible dans les fichiers journaux de Apache Tomcat/7.0.47.

Please could anyone help me to resolve this issue?

@ivange94 do you have any pointers? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have not configured the module properly. You have to set at least one concept class before you can create an order. See the configuration doc here http://teleivo.github.io/docs-openmrs-module-radiology/. Under Section 4.1.1 Radiology Concept Classes

when i go to the Administration, Settings page and select “Radiology” in the menu on the left side, I couldn’t find the setting that needs to be specified called “Radiology Concept Classes” as shown in the configuration doc here OpenMRS Radiology Module

.+

You maybe running an out dated version of the module. I suggest you clone from github and build the master branch. I have not installed to module to see if that setting is there but looking at the code on github it shows the setting is still there. The setting was added with these lines of code https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-radiology/blob/master/omod/src/main/resources/config.xml#L135-L141. That’s from the master branch.

Hi @ivange94 I resolve it. I’m able to add radiology orders now. But I coudn’t get those orders in DCM4CHEE.

@intidhar I think the connection to dcm4chee was temporarily removed. But not 100% sure. I think @teleivo will be of more help here.

@teleivo please could you help me on this ?

Hi @intidhar,

its as @ivange94 said and as it is also explained here https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-radiology#limitations

I’m sorry, but the module cannot be used in production. We need more developers and also actual users (radiologists, admins, …) to work on this.

Thank you @teleivo.

Hi @teleivo, I want to ask you if the issue we have with the radiology module is the same as for the laboratory module concerning the sending and the receiving of the orders from the openmrs to the openelis? Thank you.

@ivange94 @intidhar Hi. I have Radiology Module installed. I am able to add orders but Radiology is unable to retrieve Radiology Orders. Server log says: org.openmrs.module.webservices.rest.web.response.UnknownResourceException: Unknown resource: v1/radiologyorder

This module supports platform 2.0.x

So use platform 2.0.6 or make a pull request for the module to support platform 2.1.x

1 Like

Thank you @dkayiwa. Let me try and get platform 2.0.x

Thank you @dkayiwa This worked.

@upendo Is your radiology module able to send orders to the DCM4CHEE and receive results?

Hi @intidhar , I am getting the same issue. I am able to create the order but unable to view it. Can you please tell me what you did to resolve it ? In my console i am getting error “Unknown resource: v1/radiologyorder” while fetching the radiology orders in dashboard.

Thanks