Unable to access xmlRpc API from OpenMRS module

I am trying to call xmlRpc API in my own OpenMRS module. Dependancies I added for xmlRpc:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.xmlrpc</groupId>
    <artifactId>xmlrpc-client</artifactId>
    <version>3.1.3</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.xmlrpc</groupId>
    <artifactId>xmlrpc-common</artifactId>
    <version>3.1.3</version>
</dependency>

But I am getting an error :

org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Handler processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.apache.xmlrpc.util.SAXParsers
	org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.triggerAfterCompletionWithError(DispatcherServlet.java:1287)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:961)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:877)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:966)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:857)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:618)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:842)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:725)
	org.openmrs.module.web.filter.ForcePasswordChangeFilter.doFilter(ForcePasswordChangeFilter.java:60)
	org.openmrs.module.web.filter.ModuleFilterChain.doFilter(ModuleFilterChain.java:72)
	org.openmrs.web.filter.GZIPFilter.doFilterInternal(GZIPFilter.java:64)
	org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
	org.openmrs.module.web.filter.ModuleFilterChain.doFilter(ModuleFilterChain.java:70)
	org.openmrs.module.webservices.rest.web.filter.AuthorizationFilter.doFilter(AuthorizationFilter.java:104)
	org.openmrs.module.web.filter.ModuleFilterChain.doFilter(ModuleFilterChain.java:70)
	org.springframework.web.filter.ShallowEtagHeaderFilter.doFilterInternal(ShallowEtagHeaderFilter.java:82)
	org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
	org.openmrs.module.web.filter.ModuleFilter.doFilter(ModuleFilter.java:54)
	org.openmrs.web.filter.OpenmrsFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenmrsFilter.java:108)
	org.springframework.orm.hibernate4.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:150)
	org.openmrs.web.filter.StartupFilter.doFilter(StartupFilter.java:105)
	org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88)

Before i get into trying to locally reproduce this error, do you mind explaining a bit why you decided to use XML-RPC? :slight_smile:

I want to implement odoo in my module for accounting & sales information.

here link of odoo xmRpc: https://www.odoo.com/documentation/10.0/api_integration.html

Do you have the module somewhere like on github such that i try to reproduce it?