Trunk 5712 javascript Mime type

@lindaayebale7 I have shared the meeting link above.

Thank you so much @jwnasambu .Great session.

Thanks for time too ladies and gentlemen.

1 Like

@reganmakanga , @musakizito , @janie , @lindaayebale7, @edison and @reginahnakinobe we can have a follow-up call tomorrow from 10am - 12pm EAT.

1 Like

@reganmakanga , @musakizito , @janie , @lindaayebale7, @edison and @reginahnakinobe. Hi all, this is the meeting link https://meet.google.com/fnb-qqgx-ggh see you at 10am

2 Likes

feeling too sad i missed the meeting

missed this . :expressionless: unknowingly.will be present in the next one.

Im sorry i missed this. :roll_eyes: :

Thanks, @jwnasambu for the dedication but on a sad note I was off the whole day and thus unable to make it to the meeting. kindly share with me the recordings if available. I wish to be present if another is scheduled because I really need one.

@edison am so sorry I did do the recording. Kindly where are you blocked?

1 Like

what do we use to trace an issue on git? Is it the name with the number(ie QFU-18) OR the below name (ie visit type)?

@edison Well, openmrs users issue tracking which is a GitHub issue that captures the planned tasks, work in progress, code review, merged and and fixed bug for a given project. This medium is also used for planning, progress check-ins and stakeholder communication. Issues Tracker lets you track your work on GitHub, where development happens when you mention an issue in another issue or pull request, the issue’s timeline reflects the cross-reference so that you can keep track of related work. To indicate that work is in progress, you can link an issue to a pull request. When the pull request merges, the linked issue is automatically closed. Equally, when changes are requested during code review, the issue state is changed from review to progress.

Just a reminder, with use case tests with the reference code below, you don’t push on the github instead share the google excel doc on the ticket and change the tickets status and ping someone to help review the issue. All communication will be done on the issue tracker and even the status will be changed basing the reviewer’s findings.

1 Like

when I use the command git remote add upstream what exactly do I reference? ie the master repository because when I click on the link below my repository(fork), it takes me back to the main repository ie openmrs core but when I copy the link it shows fatal in cmd

Reference it with the main project repo URL e.g . git remote add upstream https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-core.git

Is this the entire error log?

I tried to referece

and it showed fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

This error means you attempted to run a git command, but weren’t inside a git repository. Make sure you’ve: navigated to the right directory, Initialised your repository with git init or by cloning an existing repo.

1 Like