Thanks Michael and Darius, and sorry for taking some time to respond. I’ve been slammed with work and projects. I am so glad to see the responses to my reply and will definitely update you about the details. I’ve done the translation based on OpenMRS V 1.9.3 (that was the latest version when I started the project). I know it might sounds outdated but I haven’t download and use V 2.3.1 to test the translation on it, but I assume it wont be a big difference in the context of the translation.
Regarding the text direction (RTL), I have found the solution after many trials and consultation, the solution with explanation and guidance will be uploaded to the gethub very soon.
On top of that, I’ve developed a module that allows users (physician/nurses and patients) to chat with an instant translation. I used Google translator API to build this one so it’s not very customized, but I tested it with Eng/Ara and it worked just fine. The issue is the license for the API can’t be used under mine publicly so this is an issue might need some help/suggestions.
I know that this is something I should have posted long time ago, but for a reason I was postponing it and unfortunately it took longer than it should. I hope at least this contribution will ass a value to the community- and humanity around the world.
Now I just need to figure out how to run 2.3.1 on my MacBook Pro and test the translation code and module to make sure no changes are needed. I’d say source files should be up in couple of days.