It’s now time to put in your nominations for May’s Volunteer of the Month.
Below you’ll find a link to a Google Form that you can fill out and explain why you are nominating that individual.
When considering your nomination, think back on how a community member has been a benefit to the community as evidenced by:
- Ongoing consistent contribution throughout the year
- Response to a specific identified need
- Leading an initiative/ development cycle
- Other submitted description
- Contribution is beyond the normal expectations of a community member
Use this form to nominate someone in the OpenMRS community that you feel has gone above and beyond what is expected of them and has made a positive impact on the community.
Remember that this isn’t limited to someone’s contributions during the month - we want to recognize the overall time and effort that someone spends supporting our community.
Please make your submissions before the end of this month, preferably by 31st if you can!