As 2019 enters its third month, we are now seeking your nomination for our MARCH Volunteer of the Month!
Below you’ll find a link to a Google Form that you can fill out and explain why you are nominating that individual.
When considering your nomination, think back on how a community member has been a benefit to the community as evidenced by:
- Ongoing consistent contribution throughout the year
- Response to a specific identified need
- Leading an initiative/ development cycle
- Other submitted description
- Contribution is beyond the normal expectations of a community member
Remember that this isn’t limited to someone’s contributions during the month - we want to recognize the overall time and effort that someone spends supporting our community.
Please make your submissions before the end of this month, preferably before the 25th if you can!