The CI build failing apart

There are 2 CI builds failing apart on this and this links. Someone with an idea of what could be the course and help to fix them please ?

1 Like

Hey,

Just doing more reporting :smile:

Strange to me, with the this CI build failure, the single failing test /build builds successfully with Travis and even running locally ‘mvn clean install’. As with folks that have better understanding of why such happens, you could help us here.

cc: @cintiadr, @dkayiwa, @r0bby etc…

Samuel

I really appreciate the effort you are putting in to ensure things work but remember successfully building locally doesn’t guarantee it will build successfully after a commit. :relieved: nevertheless, don’t give up.

The react one might be related to the new bamboo agents, possibly timezone? But I need a developer to help me on that. It could be because it’s a new node or a new whatever.

The other one seems like a legit red build. https://ci.openmrs.org/browse/EMRAPI-EMRAPI-JOB1-2206/test/case/133660687

@mogoodrich @jeiddiah @rhenshaw56 @cioan @shaoyuan does any of you have a comment to the above?

Whoops, sorry @jwnasambu @cintiadr @dkayiwa… I had totally forgotten that I set up the react components project to build within the OpenMRS CI… I will take a look now.

React Components should be passing again…

1 Like

Indeed it is fixed. Thanks @mogoodrich for looking into it.

@mogoodrich thanks for fixing the broken CI