Sync2 issues in 1.x

Hello, After installing sync2 on OpenMRS 1.x I get this error, anyone ever encountered it?

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.hibernate.SessionFactory.getCurrentSession()Lorg/hibernate/Session; at org.openmrs.module.atomfeed.transaction.support.AtomFeedSpringTransactionManager.getSession(AtomFeedSpringTransactionManager.java:69) at org.openmrs.module.atomfeed.transaction.support.AtomFeedSpringTransactionManager.getConnection(AtomFeedSpringTransactionManager.java:58) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.server.repository.jdbc.AllEventRecordsQueueJdbcImpl.getAll(AllEventRecordsQueueJdbcImpl.java:96) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.server.service.publisher.EventRecordsPublishingService.publish(EventRecordsPublishingService.java:14) at org.openmrs.module.atomfeed.scheduler.tasks.EventPublisherTask$PublishTransaction.doInTransaction(EventPublisherTask.java:40) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.transaction.AFTransactionWorkWithoutResult.execute(AFTransactionWorkWithoutResult.java:6) at org.openmrs.module.atomfeed.transaction.support.AtomFeedSpringTransactionManager$1.doInTransaction(AtomFeedSpringTransactionManager.java:41)

I do not think sync2 runs on 1.x - I could be wrong

Eventually, support for 1.x was added to sync2. @ningosi which exact version of the OpenMRS platform and atomfeed module are you running?

Platform version 1.12.1 atomfeed-1.0.9.omod fhir-1.17.0.omod sync2-1.5.0.omod webservices.rest-2.23.0.omod

http://41.89.94.100:8080/openmrs/admin/index.htm

Just use the latest version of the atomfeed module.