We’ve finished our work regarding Sprint 9.
Sprint goal: More control over the synchronization process, manual synchronization
The most important tickets connected with sprint goal : https://issues.openmrs.org/projects/SYNCT/versions/24403
Important features added:
- The parent should have possibility to decide which children could push data to it
- Allow manual synchronization of selected records.
- Support for handling different catchment areas - allow to configure what is synced where through configuration
Showcase videos : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1n7WFa_lT9tkeqg9e1GhGM0b8WSS8zLmg
We’ve also made 3 module releases :
- FHIR 1.14.0 - https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-fhir/releases/tag/1.14.0
- AtomFeed 1.0.6 - https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-atomfeed/releases/tag/1.0.6
- Sync2 1.2.0 - https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-sync2/releases/tag/1.2.0