Sync 2.0 Project daily stand-ups

Thank you.

I’ll keep it in mind and I will change that when I’ll have free time. For now I’ve added the “requirements” section to the FHIR ReadMe file.

Note, Java 8 is required only on the build stage when you use the FHIR module on the previous version of OpenMRS Platform then the fhir-api-2.0 sub-module won’t be injected.

If you have time feel free to add logic used to conditional build.

1 Like

Blocked?

• No.

What I’ve done:

• SYNCT-318: Change the readme file
  • SYNCT-317: Finalizing the phase II

What’s next:

i last week tried that and built off 7 and deployed in legacy app and had startup issues, i just didn’t take closer looks since i thought we still have things to deal with. i probably if time allows will take a look again

Blocked?

• No.

What I’ve done:

What’s next:

• SYNCT-320: Create distro.properties file for legacy OpenMRS
  • SYNCT-319: Change the approach to handle OpenMRS 1.x in the Atomfeed module

Blocked?

• No.

What I’ve done:

What’s next:

Blocked?

• No.

What I’ve done:

• SYNCT-100: Switching on synchronization of nested patient’s objects

What’s next:

• SYNCT-100: Switching on synchronization of nested patient’s objects

Hi @alalo et al, it looks like nothing’s been pushed to GitHub since Feb 19, and the last message here was Feb 13… what’s the status of Sync 2.0 development?

Hi @bistenes,

all the information about the last project phase you can find here: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/Sync+2.0

Currently we are waiting for the feedback from implementers. If you will start using the Sync 2.0 you can share your feedback with us.

1 Like

Hi @alalo Have you received the feedback you are looking for? (from implementer’s) Is there anything we can do to assist to nudge community members to get you the feedback you need?

1 Like

Hi @c.antwi ,

sorry for the delay. We know that a few implementers plan to use the Sync 2.0. For now we know about one thing which can be improved. More information can be found here:

Any feedback related to Sync 2.0 will be useful. So if someone of the community members will find something in the Sync 2.0 which should be done in a different way please feel free to create a ticket on Sync 2.0 Jira space.

For now, we don’t have enough capacity to take care of that, but any feedback will be very useful for future project phases.

1 Like