Support Financial July period type in run report

Currently, In run report view we can’t create a report for mapping with Financial July period type. I’m working on adding Financial July in run report

1 Like

Here’s the draft PR:

1 Like

Thanks, @anjisvj! I’ll review it!

1 Like

Good work @anjisvj,

You need to create a different picker and a different listener for this period type. (It’s better if you could generalize the existing one, but not a priority)

Check these functions: initializeDailyPicker() handleYearlyPeriodChange()

Also, the period format for financial July is yyyyJuly ( selectedPeriod variable) see DHIS2 Date and period format

1 Like

Another requirement is, the user should not able to select an incomplete financial year.

Ex: if today’s date is 2020/12/28 then the maximum year user can select should be 2019. if today is 2020/01/28 (before July) then the maximum year should be 2018. (Because 2019 financial year isn’t finished yet)

This is how @Piumal1999 handles it in the backend: DCM-22: Support Financial July period type in automation by Piumal1999 · Pull Request #19 · openmrs/openmrs-module-dhisconnector · GitHub

1 Like

Since there are other financial period types, I generalised the relevant functions to work for every period type. I created a ticket by linking the other period type related issues. Here’s the ticket,

1 Like

Nicely done @anjisvj!

1 Like