Start-UP error while running openmrs-esm-patient-chart :

There seems to be an issue according to this :point_down: , has any one experienced this ?

@dkayiwa @ibacher @all .

@josephkagimu1 what steps did you follow that landed you to this snag?

• I cloned the app
  • I ran npx lerna bootstrap for the installation of dependencies
  • Then " yarn start " . It starts with that kind of error , I wonder its origin , I appreciate any guidance .
    @mherman22

After cloning the repository, cd into the directory and trigger yarn to install all dependencies. Then you can start the app using yarn start

Hello members, am facing a challenge while starting openmrs-esm-patient-chart Here are steps I took :

1. cloned the app
  2. cd openmrs-esm-patient-chart
  3. yarn install
  4. cd packages/esm-patient-chart-app
  5. yarn start

Here is what I got : The app didn’t start as I expected, am kindly requesting for support at this point

@dkayiwa @mherman22 @ibacher @mseaton @jwnasambu

@josephkagimu1 Each of the OpenMRS ESM monolithic repository has its own set of commands to be followed, as outlined in the README section of each repo. For instance, below are the commands you were supposed to run after cloning:

• Run yarn to install dependencies.
  • Run yarn start --sources 'packages/esm-patient-<insert-package-name>-app' to start the package."

Thanks @jwnasambu
but also the login fails , could there be a change in password I used this → username : admin → Password : Admin123

err

@dkayiwa @mherman22 @herbert24

Sorry for the late response . Kindly those are the credentials am using and its working well.The error could be due to the PRs being merged and the demo server being restarted.

Ok am to start this process afresh and see the results , thanks for the support

I cloned the project again and reinstalled the dependecies , on top of that , I hard node V16 and Installed node V18 then the project worked fine , thanks for all that helping effort @jwnasambu