Solving The Sync Challenge: OpenMRS Sync 2.0

Hello everyone,

A short blog post about OpenMRS Sync 2.0 and SolDevelo work on it was posted on the Digital Square website:

I hope you’ll like it. I think that we should use every occasion we can to show and promote the good work that OpenMRS is doing around the world. It would really help if you click “like” and share this article on your social media sites - maybe in the long run, this kind of promotion will bring the new people to our community, that will help it grow.

4 Likes

I like it. Thanks @maciej for sharing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am always getting this error after introducing sync2 madule

Exception in thread “Thread-924” java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.hibernate.SessionFactory.getCurrentSession()Lorg/hibernate/Session; at org.openmrs.module.atomfeed.transaction.support.AtomFeedSpringTransactionManager.getSession(AtomFeedSpringTransactionManager.java:69) at org.openmrs.module.atomfeed.transaction.support.AtomFeedSpringTransactionManager.getConnection(AtomFeedSpringTransactionManager.java:58) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.server.repository.jdbc.AllEventRecordsQueueJdbcImpl.getAll(AllEventRecordsQueueJdbcImpl.java:96) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.server.service.publisher.EventRecordsPublishingService.publish(EventRecordsPublishingService.java:14) at org.openmrs.module.atomfeed.scheduler.tasks.EventPublisherTask$PublishTransaction.doInTransaction(EventPublisherTask.java:40) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.transaction.AFTransactionWorkWithoutResult.execute(AFTransactionWorkWithoutResult.java:6) at org.openmrs.module.atomfeed.transaction.support.AtomFeedSpringTransactionManager$1.doInTransaction(AtomFeedSpringTransactionManager.java:41) at org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:131) at org.openmrs.module.atomfeed.transaction.support.AtomFeedSpringTransactionManager.executeWithTransaction(AtomFeedSpringTransactionManager.java:38) at org.openmrs.module.atomfeed.scheduler.tasks.EventPublisherTask.execute(EventPublisherTask.java:20) at org.openmrs.scheduler.tasks.TaskThreadedInitializationWrapper.execute(TaskThreadedInitializationWrapper.java:68) at org.openmrs.scheduler.timer.TimerSchedulerTask.execute(TimerSchedulerTask.java:94) at org.openmrs.api.context.Daemon$2.run(Daemon.java:132)

Which versions of the atomfeed module and openmrs platform, are you running?