[SOLVED] Unable to start bahmni core 0.90 and openelis atom feed client 0.90.

Hi All,

I implemented bedmanagement module in bahmni 0.90 as it is not available for the bahmni versions below 0.91 and it is working fine in the front-end. And now, I wanted to have an admin UI console for bedmanagement in the OpenMRS as well. For this, I cloned openmrs-module-bedmanagement, created the omod file using mvn clean install and uploaded the omod in openmrs. But it didn’t start (may be openmrs version didnot match) so I removed the bedmanagement module from openmrs.

But now the problem I am getting is, I am unable to start bahmni-core 0.90 and openelis atom feed client 0.90 modules. The errors they show are:

1. BahmniEMR Core OMOD [Not Started] 0.0-SNAPSHOT Bahmni Provides core BahmniEMR services… Error while trying to start module Module Open-Elis Atom Feed Client cannot be started because it requires the following module(s): org.bahmni.module.bedmanagement. Please install and start these modules first.

and

1. Open-Elis Atom Feed Client [Not Started] 0.90-SNAPSHOT Bahmni Atom feed client for OpenElis… Error while trying to start module Module Open-Elis Atom Feed Client cannot be started because it requires the following module(s): org.bahmni.module.bahmnicore Please install and start these modules first.

Please help me to solve this.

Thanks!

Okay, this issue is solved.

The problem is:

1. OpenElis atom feed client needed org.bahmni.module.bahmnicore
  2. BahmniEMR core needed org.bahmni.module.bedmanagement
  3. Bedmanagement module didn’t start because there was no Open Web Apps module installed which was required by bedmanagement module.

Solution:

1. Installed Open Web Apps module.
  2. Then installed bedmanagement module.
  3. After that bahmnicore and openelis atom feed client modules.

Now, it works perfectly.

Thanks.

But I am not able to Discharge Patient patient after this. /module/bedmanagement/discharge shows the error as NoClassDefFoundError. Please help me out.

bravo @sam1220 :+1:

But I am not able to Discharge Patient patient after this. /module/bedmanagement/discharge shows the error as NoClassDefFoundError. Please help me out.

@sam1220 am not quite familiar with the bedmanagement module and how its used in bahmni however the NoClassDefFoundError indicates that the classloader (in this case java.net.URLClassLoader or the OpenmrsClassLoader depending on what is in your error logs), which is responsible for dynamically loading classes, cannot find the .class file for the class that you’re trying to use.

so usually this exception means that your classpath doesn’t include the required classes. Remember that the classloader will look for classes in package a.b.c in folder a/b/c/ in each entry in your classpath. NoClassDefFoundError can also indicate that you’re missing a transitive dependency of a .jar file that you’ve compiled against and you’re trying to use.

Here is the log https://pastebin.com/wz8ikMuh. I don’t have idea how to solve this issue. Is it because mvn clean install in bedmanagement didn’t run properly?

@sam1220 its not because of the mvn clean install usually this error comes up when the openmrs/module versions that you are using dont have particular classes defined ,In this case you can checkout if the bedmanagement module version your running has org/openmrs/module/bedmanagement/BedManagementService defined in it.

cc @mksd @angshuonline