After Fresh installation with base dump trying to connect with SHR. I have done the following steps:
- Select a hospital & get the HRM list of that hospital & other SHR relevant credentials
- Installed Bangladesh specific HIE interface modules
- create user using the HRM code of any doctor in that hospital
- set up facility credentials (catchment code, facilityId, email, password, api token, clientId) and other HIE interfacing modules (shr omod, terminology omod) & set bahmni permission
- restart openmrs service
- register a new patient but health Id not found.
Now not getting healthId. I have checking failed_events table & openmrs log file. In failed_events table , i have found the bellow error.
Openmrs log: https://pastebin.com/raw/7sRuRWmw
Can you please suggest me how can i overcome these error & successfully get healthId & successfully sync with shr.
Backend Service Status:
- Bdshr-terminology-server is running
- Datasense is running
- Bdshr is running
- Freeshr-update is running
- Shr-migration-service is not recognize
- Mci is running
- Healthid is running
- Mci-lr is not recognize
- Mci-background-jobs is not recognize
- Httpd is running