Sharing a ride from Changi Airport (SIN)

Arriving date: Monday 7 December Arriving time: 13:45 Arriving flight/terminal: Emirates 432 (Terminal 1)

So glad we shall be soon meeting each other for #omrs15, i will be staying in Bencoolen hotel with @arbaughj and will arrive at Changi Airport (SINGAPORE) by Emirates 432 (terminal 1) on Monday, 7 at 1:45pm, i thought that there might be other pals arriving within the same time interval and so decided to post a topic about getting a combined ride from the airport. Please reply if your flight arrives within the same time interval so that we can get in touch.

This post can as well act as a discussion spot for people arriving within other time intervals.

1 Like

Arriving date: Tuesday 8 December Arriving time: 00:45 Arriving flight/terminal: JAL / AA 8482

At the risk of confusing things by adding this to the general topic, I am staying very close to the conference site at the Grand Pacific and will arrive via JAL/AA8482 on the 8th at 12:45am if anyone wants to coordinate travel.

1 Like

Arriving Wed 9th 5:20AM, staying at the Grand Pacific. @paul - does that match your Wed AM time?

Anyone else interested in sharing a ride from/to the airport?

Departing just after midnight on Saturday (12:55AM - technically early Sunday morning…)

https://www.kayak.com/trips/CD04Ca

Bill

1 Like

Arriving date: Monday 7 December Arriving time: 20:45 Arriving flight: Emirates 404

1 Like

Arriving Date: Tuesday 8 December Arriving Time: 09:30 Arriving flight: Jet Airways 9W16

1 Like

@pascal I too arrive on Monday 7th 14.45 on QR 0944 from Doha

1 Like

Hi @ssmusoke , am glad you are travelling for #omrs15 am setting up now from entebbe on ethiopian airlines and it looks like you are arriving one hour after i arrive to Changi airport Singapore, can we meet and ride together from the airport :smile:

@k_joseph that would be excellent see you in Singapore @jmpango in case you see this, do take note

2 Likes

Keep in mind, if you are trying to save money, that the shared airport shuttle takes about the same amount of time as a taxi. It costs SGD $9 and runs every 15 or 30 minutes depending on time of day, and goes to most hotels. Enquire at the information desk near the ground transportation area outside customs/baggage claim, for details.

Michael, do you know if they run 24 hours?

1 Like

As far as I know, the shuttle bus is available all hours; I think just on the 30 minute interval overnight. It was running at 1am for @r0bby. If for whatever reason one isn’t available, your fall-back plan could be a taxi … which will be around SGD $30 for late night (remember, no tips).

1 Like

I have used the shuttle ride and I would recommend it for anyone, its probably as comfortable as a cab ride

1 Like