hi is there a list of service providers ? we would like assistance with implementation and integration of openmrs. thanks
@robost there are many here , but i may help out as well.Done that before
You may want to give us the details.
Thanks for the response.
We are a charity. We have 10 health clinics which vary in size from 1 practitioner to 12. We offer 5 different types of services. Practitioners may only perform the services for which they are trained. There does not need to be a link between the clinics so we will most likely have 10 separate programs running online.
I think this is very simple compared to what OpenMRS is capable of.
We need to:
- see the days schedule for all practitioners on one page.
- Add/Change/Delete an appointment
- Link the appointment to the patient
- If its the first time a patient is in the clinic then the patient fills in a health questionnaire which is entered into the system.
- Write notes about the patient after their appointment
- See the notes about a patient from all previous appointments
- Record payment information
- take bookings online (we have a system that does this and it has an api so we want to get it to put the appointments that people book online into openMRS and be updated by OpenMRS)
There are other things some of which are unique to the way we operate so would require custom code but this is the main idea.
At this stage, we are just considering openmrs as an option so we are trying to understand what is possible, how much of this can be done through configuration, how much would need to be customised and what the cost would be.