Server to Showcase UI Changes for Migration to Bootstrap + Pull Request Advice

thanks @cintiadr its working now

Hi @cintiadr

When uploading a module from manage module page.It’s uploading for few minutes and giving a 500 internal error always. Any way to fix this would be great.

thanks Ayesh

I think you are killing the service then. It doesn’t seem a coincidence that twice after you upload your module just that instance dies, right?

I’m just going to add a couple of lines here, but there are so many exceptions.

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘org.openmrs.module.fhir.api.impl.FHIRHelperServiceImpl#3cf49086’ defined in URL [jar:file:/usr/local/tomcat/.OpenMRS/.openmrs-lib-cache/fhir/lib/fhir-api-1.18.0.jar!/moduleApplicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘dbSessionFactory’ while setting bean property ‘sessionFactory’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘dbSessionFactory’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘sessionFactory’ while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘sessionFactory’: FactoryBean which is currently in creation returned null from getObject

Related cause: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘registrationCoreService’ defined in URL [jar:file:/usr/local/tomcat/.OpenMRS/.openmrs-lib-cache/registrationcore/registrationcore.jar!/moduleApplicationContext.xml]: Cannot create inner bean ‘org.openmrs.module.registrationcore.api.impl.RegistrationCoreServiceImpl#44f179bb’ of type [org.openmrs.module.registrationcore.api.impl.RegistrationCoreServiceImpl] while setting bean property ‘target’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘org.openmrs.module.registrationcore.api.impl.RegistrationCoreServiceImpl#44f179bb’ defined in URL [jar:file:/usr/local/tomcat/.OpenMRS/.openmrs-lib-cache/registrationcore/registrationcore.jar!/moduleApplicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘registrationCoreDAO’ while setting bean property ‘dao’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘registrationCoreDAO’ defined in URL [jar:file:/usr/local/tomcat/.OpenMRS/.openmrs-lib-cache/registrationcore/registrationcore.jar!/moduleApplicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘dbSessionFactory’ while setting bean property ‘sessionFactory’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘dbSessionFactory’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘sessionFactory’ while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘sessionFactory’: FactoryBean which is currently in creation returned null from getObject

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘org.openmrs.module.registrationcore.api.impl.RegistrationCoreServiceImpl#44f179bb’ defined in URL [jar:file:/usr/local/tomcat/.OpenMRS/.openmrs-lib-cache/registrationcore/registrationcore.jar!/moduleApplicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘registrationCoreDAO’ while setting bean property ‘dao’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘registrationCoreDAO’ defined in URL [jar:file:/usr/local/tomcat/.OpenMRS/.openmrs-lib-cache/registrationcore/registrationcore.jar!/moduleApplicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘dbSessionFactory’ while setting bean property ‘sessionFactory’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘dbSessionFactory’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘sessionFactory’ while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘sessionFactory’: FactoryBean which is currently in creation returned null from getObject

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘registrationCoreDAO’ defined in URL [jar:file:/usr/local/tomcat/.OpenMRS/.openmrs-lib-cache/registrationcore/registrationcore.jar!/moduleApplicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘dbSessionFactory’ while setting bean property ‘sessionFactory’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘dbSessionFactory’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘sessionFactory’ while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘sessionFactory’: FactoryBean which is currently in creation returned null from getObject

... 170 more

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘dbSessionFactory’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘sessionFactory’ while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘sessionFactory’: FactoryBean which is currently in creation returned null from getObject

... 180 more

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘sessionFactory’: FactoryBean which is currently in creation returned null from getObject

I’m attempting to restart it again. Do you have a CI account? If so, I can create a build to allow you to restart your tomcat, but ideally it would be nice to test if you don’t have that problem locally.

Hi @cintiadr Actually am not doing any changes on the java side and these exceptions are not there when it comes to local build.This happens when I upload a module.Sometimes modules taking a long time like 10-15 mins and it don’t get uploaded seems like it’s getting stuck.After that when I refresh the application I am getting this error.

Hi @cintiadr

Is a travis account will do the trick or else do I have to have a jenkins setup ?

If it’s travis yeah I have one and it would be nice to have the ability to start the tomcat by myself when the issues arrive.

Account name is Ayeshmantha Perera

@ssmusoke can you help debug? Openmrs is dying after this module is upgraded.

I can grant you ssh access

@cintiadr Yes you can grant me SSH access

@ayesh tried to look at https://bootstrapmigration.openmrs.org/openmrs/ it looks to still be off and will be glad to view the changes,thanks for the work

@ssmusoke I don’t seem to have your public ssh key, are you able to send it?

I also created a CI build to restart the containers: https://ci.openmrs.org/browse/OENV-RBS-1

Also, created https://ci.openmrs.org/browse/OENV-RBSS so you can expose the logs whenever you want.

Hi @cintiadr

Seems like I have to have a login o trigger the bamboo ci.Is it possible to have a user account.So whenever things are not working I can trigger the ci bymy side.

@ayesh I have gotten SSH access into the box, and have CI access too so feel free to ping me whenever you run into issues

hi @ssmusoke

I hope you will be able to join the call today so I can explain more about the errors on server am getting.

Sorry for the delay. If needed be, we can create you an CI account, but I just didn’t want you to be too overwhelmed with our systems and CI and everything.

And that’s not really solving the underlying cause anyway. Did the problem go away? Because I updated UAT image to be the same as demo (it was in a weird beta).

Hi @cintiadr

Actually didn’t try afterwards will do it and let you know soon.

Hi @cintiadr

I think it also didnt work.Now it’s breaking when uploading the first module.

Hi @cintiadr Any update on the server :slightly_smiling_face:

cc @ssmusoke

Am getting a 504 time out this time

May be in nginx proxy config can we have these annotations

client_max_body_size 400M; proxy_read_timeout 1000; proxy_connect_timeout 1000; proxy_send_timeout 1000;

Numbers can defer I mean the annotations.

Hi @ayesh,

I granted what I think full access to @ssmusoke, so he can investigate a little bit more.

That said, I have other instances of openmrs that can successfully upload modules. I didn’t need to change the proxy at all. Did you receive an ’ 413 (Request Entity Too Large)’ by any chance?

When you get 504 on the proxy, that’s because openmrs is down.