Server Installation on CentOS 6.8 - Not able to access OPENMRS spinning

Hello my friends,

I am so sorry but I am stuck. I was able to install “Bahmni” and run all of the apps successfully on CentOS 6.8 perfectly via the Bahmni v0.81 – using bahmni-installer and instructions. I then had to add some drives and reconfigure the RAID on the server.

I again followed the instructions but this time, though it all seems to install fine, OPENMRS service is not starting.

I wiped system out few times and same result. I then started to dig and attempt troubleshooting but this is beyond my experience. :frowning:

When I check services, OPENMRS seems to be running…I tried start and restart it is green. I also tried to remove and reinstall it.

Looking in the log using: cat /var/log/openmrs/openmrs.log in the console it seems like needed java is not installed?

[root@localhost GechUser]# cat /var/log/openmrs/openmrs.log nohup: failed to run command `/usr/java/jre1.7.0_79/bin/java’: No such file or directory

then i ran: [root@localhost GechUser]# cat /var/log/openmrs/openmrs.log nohup: failed to run command `/usr/java/jre1.7.0_79/bin/java’: No such file or directory

Is it that java version is wrong? can someone please help me. I have tried so many things to try to learn but I’m just exhausted…

Please provide thorough instructions.

Thank you so much!

Hello,

Please paste the output for below commands

1. yum list installed | grep jre

2. list the contents of /opt

thank you so much for responding. here is screenshot:

Please try running yum install /opt/jre-7u79-linux-x64.rpm

Thank you so very much…that took care of the issue!

In testing, I did realize that when you click on OpenERP from the serverip, the link points to localhost:8069 instead of serverip:8069 is there and easy way to fix this in either the db or a configuration file?

You can set the IP address in the file: /var/www/html/index.html Search in the file for the string “localhost”, and you will find this line:

erpElement.href = "http://localhost:8069"

Put the appropriate IP address (or domain name) there for openerp.