Scrum of Scrums 2019 Q1 Save the DATE!!! Febuary 13 2019

Hey Everyone!

We have commenced planning for our next Scrum of Scrums Event. As such we are looking to have a meeting in which all stakeholders will find beneficial. As such we are looking for feedback on how the previous experience went, and how we could improve the next meeting.

We also have noted all the feedback from the OMRS18 Conference regarding inclusivity of other stakeholders in such discussions.

Please post your feedback in this thread if any.

When can we meet?

Please fill in the doodle sheet below to choose a date and time we could conduct the Event.

More details of the agenda will be shared in the coming year

Regards Cynthia

cc @burke @janflowers @jennifer @terry

Hey Everyone!

We would like to schedule a date for this event ASAP.

May I kindly request that you fill out the doodle sheet by COB Friday 11 January 2019 so that we ensure, the event is adequately planned for.

As always we look forward to hearing from you!

Cynthia

1 Like

@c.antwi - Looking forward to the Scrum of Scrum. (I am no longer able to meet on 2/12, but can’t change the doodle poll.)

I encourage everyone to join AND choose a convenient date/time – including @anant and Possible Health.

1 Like

Dear All

Based on your inputs, we have scheduled the next Scrum of Scrums for February 13 2019 at 5-7 pm UTC

• UTC: 17:00 Hrs
  • PST: 9:00 AM
  • EST: 12:00 PM
  • CEST: 18:00 Hrs
  • EAT: 20:00 Hrs
  • SAST: 19:00 Hrs

The call will be conducted using the details below:

Audio, Chat, Screen Sharing (latest Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or other WebRTC-compatible browsers)

Audio Only (Telephone or your favorite VoIP client)

Agenda and format of the meeting:

1. Introductions
  2. The objective of the call
  3. A brief presentation on the role of the TPM and new directions for the Roadmap
  4. Presentations
  5. Next Steps 6.AOB

With Reference to the presentation format, we kindly ask each presenter to use the following as a guideline:

• Highlights since the last Scrum
  • Upcoming activities for the next quarter
  • Collaboration Opportunities

I’m confused, 5-8pm UTC is not 15:00 (which is 3pm). PST and EST would be 9:00 and 12:00 (or 7:00 and 10:00 if the call is 15:00 UTC not 17:00 UTC), respectively.

Is it really planned to run 3 hours? That’s at least twice as long as prior calls.

Hi @burke I have corrected the errors.

I have created a 2 hour meeting slot. If we finish early that would be great too.

Am looking forward for it . This year I have a goal of understanding openmrs projects without an an excuse.