We are working for a client, who is using OpenMRS. They wants to use the Bahmni-Appointments-Module on top of OpenMRS(without the whole bahmni distribution).
We had started working towards this. Here is some information about the steps we have taken. While testing the Bahmni Appointments module on OpenMRS ref app, we found out there are conflicts with existing openmrs appointments scheduling module.
An association from the table patient_appointment_audit refers to an unmapped class: org.openmrs.module.appointments.model.Appointment
As an easy fix, we removed the existing appointment scheduling app. Post this step, OpenMRS is unable to start these three modules:
- Reference Metadata Module
- Reference Demo Data Module
- Chart Search Module
We wanted to hear from the broader community about:
- What could be a possible way to mitigate these issues?
- What are the possible reasons for these modules requiring appointments scheduling module?
- Will it be possible to replace the openmrs appointments scheduling module with the bahmni appointment scheduling module?
Let us know your thoughts/opinions.