[RESOLVED] OAuth Authentication to Modulus is broken for now

We are currently aware that OAuth is currently not working for Modulus.

I will look into it tomorrow as it is 1:18AM.

Update

No clue what happened, but it’s working now…Please report if you have any issues.

I have just tried to login to modulus but got the error below:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The proxy server could not handle the request POST /login.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at id.openmrs.org Port 443

Yeah – blame the infra team for blindly restarting without bothering to read the logs.

It is broken again. I get an internal server error on trying to log in.

@dkayiwa, Huh? works for me. Log out. I cleared out a access tokens. You should not an issue…try again. If you get an issue again – provide me with the Tracking Code and I’ll grep the logs.

I failed again. Just sent a help desk request with [#35831]

That doesnt help me – I don’t monitor helpdesk. I’m not planning on sticking around – all you did was alert people who don’t know how to help you. I don’t even want to be here now…I’m primrily here to make sure things settle.

To top it off – I see little value in even bothering to debug it. Do releases to bintray and let Modulus die. It works for me.

@cintiadr, @pascal: try to login please – I suspect this isn’t widespread.

I see the errors – but as I said – I can’t seem to reproduce it.

I can login as well.

But in all fairness, that was the first time I tried to login to modulus.

@dkayiwa, Whatever the issue is with Modulus – it’s pretty low on my priority list. Use bintray for new releases. If it’s more than just you…I’ll look into it but since Im not experiencing the issue – it’s pretty hard to debug.

I’d be in favor of Modulus being taken out back and shot…aka we no longer even bother supporting it.

I’m considering this issue resolved. I downgraded.

The downgrade seems to do the trick. Now am able to log in. Thanks @r0bby :slight_smile: