Release Process-Reference Application 2.10

Hey Everyone

Please choose a suitable time from the options below:

Just to emphasise @mozzy request:

We have an amazing set of features /requirements and an ambitious deadline to meet. We are really keen to engage with analysts @monasaleh and others to help us write the user stories for the release.

Looking forward to the great discussions!

2 Likes

@c.antwi can we conclude on the time today so that we get to prepare for the meeting?

Good Afternoon @mozzy

The call will now be scheduled for tomorrow at 3pm UTC on Uberconference

1 Like

cc @c.antwi @k.joseph @reubenv @dkayiwa @burke @dev3 @dev4 @dev5 @dev2

It is also registered on the google calendar :slight_smile:

1 Like

There seems to be a double booking with the Micro frontend team

We will need to move the call to Skype or other means

I am on standby

1 Like

hi @c.antwi, whats better now?

Please join the call on Zoom on https://washington.zoom.us/j/232699891

is it completely online ?? or i may need to install some kind of app

you may need to install zoom for desktop in order to join the call

I will be waiting for you there . are @k.joseph and @reubenv be joining the call ?

Do you want to postpone this call to tomorrow morning? I am on the zoomlink that I shared now ?

where are we now, sorry for the delay, uberconference is busy

@c.antwi , unfortunately I’m travelling today so I won’t be able to join in today. Will try to make it for the next call. Do let me know if you need my assistance with something @mozzy :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks @reubenv for always responding. ill always surely let you know whenever i get any blocker.

1 Like

Hey Everyone Thank you for a great meeting

In summary these were the main points from our just ended discussion :slight_smile:

• Release team will monitor progress of the Condition List (GSoC 2019) project and OCL (Andela) activities with Cynthia; Will be looking to engage with the TPM of OCL @maurya @paynejd in the coming weeks to commence aligning activities around bringing OCL into the RefApp.

• @mozzy to investigate the level of effort required for bringing the growth charts feature into the ref app Growth Chart in RefApp so that it can be spec’d up for community to work on

• @c.antwi to make a post on talk to discuss mechanism of contributing code back into the community for features 3-6 in the proposed feature list indicated here

(We may need to spec out what these features are first before we reach out to the community to share their existing modules )

1 Like

Hello Cynthia @c.antwi,

I have some example user interfaces and activity diagrams at this link:

https://pin.it/oifhtjw2jh2de7

I will be more than happy to discuss them with you. The sequence diagrams include integration of various modules, including laboratory, radiology, clinic and pharmacy modules. P.S. I am currently unable to join the documentation calls due to work commitment, but I am following your progress from your talk posts.

Thanks,

Mona

1 Like

hi @c.antwi, i inboxed you,thouh you havent yet respondedd. we need to have a call on thursday to talk about how we should do further investigations into the isanteplus-module and also a few other things

Hello @c.antwi, can we have a brief call today at midday 12:00 AM EAT , to discuss about a few issues.

Hello @c.antwi , i understand you started a talk thread about mechanism of contributing code . To be more specifc , do we have any progress/conclusion reached at regarding fetures 3-6??. and i remember we concluded to pluck out feature 7 from the this realse’s road map. We should organise a call with all the people working and leading out the different key projects for our release to discuss the progress of the diferent features . that is

cc @c.antwi @reubenv @k.joseph @herbert24

2 Likes