Referring Patients to a Specific Dr. by using ProviderObsHandler

Hello everyone, I am trying to work around a process whereby patients can be referred to specific Dr using a concept with Datatype: Complex and Handler: ProviderObsHandler and publishing in Form builder together with sqlSearch below

My problem is that the URL ( /openmrs/ws/rest/v1/provider?v=custom:(id,name,uuid)) under Form Builder is only returning 50 Providers making the searching for other Providers not showing here:

Fetching : https://192.168.8.102/openmrs/ws/rest/v1/provider?v=custom:(id,name,uuid) shows:

Is there any way to increase the number of Providers?

OpenMRS => Admin => Settings => Web Services => Change value of “Rest Max Results Default”.

Thank you Angshuman for the prompt response. I increased the “Rest Max Results Default” and after that am getting an error saying “Invalid Provider URL” What could be the cause? Thank You.

I would doubt that the URL for the provider obs control is wrong it should be something like

/openmrs/ws/rest/v1/provider?v=custom:(id,name,uuid)

1. Use the chrome dev tools and see what the complete error is
  2. check the logs /opt/openmrs/openmrs.log

Chrome dev tools showing same error as openmrs log.

Is there a way to delete “/openmrs/ws/rest/v1/provider?v=custom:(id,name,uuid)” i think it is cached for “Rest Max Results Default” = 50 so when i increase it to 1000 error is thrown but when reduce it to about 20 no error