Not sure if there is time, but I would love to see login, landing page, and patient dashboard refactored into React against the REST API.
I would love to see this addressed by the next release of the referenceapplication: https://talk.openmrs.org/t/owas-and-dependencies/18411
- I wish to see us building inbuilt support for some key system events listening such as login/logout
- Seems our startup is slow and would wish to improve this, probably avoiding auto-wiring resources/components all through our modules and core would help out, i spied on this and it improves on the time
- may be late but probably figure out how we can help modules define their own logging mechanism
- more patient summary widgets for the clinician dashboard (more flexible graphs for multi-variables and log).
- standard logic for handling forms – don’t allow a followup form until the intake is completed
@ssmusoke - Thanks for the prompt.
@ball i think condition lists was completed in 2.8 Is there any missing bit of it?
@ssmusoke Thanks for this call.
- Patient Queueing
- Simple Lab (test request, processing of samples, capturing of results).
@slubwama in regards to your second request, have you been following the order entry work that is being done by Andela?
@dkayiwa Yes But the focus is on drug orders currently. Maybe we could push to see the efforts go to test as well
@slubwama it started with drug orders, but has moved on to other types of orders. When did you last listen to a recoding of their demo?
@dkayiwa +1. We should try to get this ready-for-work. Currently the ticket is still marked as Design needed
@dkayiwa - Unfortunately condition list is not quite complete. Some of us went through the current implementation back in April and documented what needs to be done: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/2018-04-11+Design+Forum
So, definitely +1 on @ball’s suggestion on completing condition list. It would be a shame to leave this in a partially completed state.
@ddesimone do we have tickets for the remaining condition lists work such that we start looking for volunteers to take them on?
@dkayiwa, no not yet. If we have a team that is scheduled to work on this, we (PIH) can write these up.
Let us know!
We have community volunteers who look for community priority tickets. Therefore if you have these ready, i can point them there.
The plan is to have these some of these ideas released by October 2018, any which are not ready could be worked on in the hackathon
@ssmusoke okie then thanks
@dkayiwa The condition list tickets have been added here and are ready for work:
Thank you all for the input and feedback, in summary this is the list from the feedback:
- Big Features:
- Login, landing page, patient dashboard and visit pages refactored into react UI with a REST backend
- Condition List
- OWA standards: declaration of dependencies, UI foundation, basic widgets and development guide
- Review of module implementation - speed startup, do we need all modules (consolidation of modules), deprecation of others
- Integration of OCL into OpenMRS
- Order Entry UI
- Small features:
- Change Reference Application documentation to focus on patient flows rather than list of features which has been copied over from previous versions
- Additional patient dashboard widgets and custom REST end-points to speed them up
- REST API to HTML Form Entry
- Completion of OWAs: Cohort Builder, Obs Data etc
Please do add onto this list to help nail down the requirements for the next release