Reference Application 2.7 Planning, Ideas, Features and Road Map

@ssmusoke and @mksd - not sure I understand, but it was never our intention to prevent editing of registration data once it was saved, so let’s clear that up :slight_smile: I’m having a bit of a hard time visualizing how you would support editing everything from the patient header. This is the intention behind the registration summary page that is provided as a part of the registrationapp module at openmrs/registrationapp/registrationSummary.page - to summarize all data captured during registration and provide means for editing and otherwise managing that data as appropriate.

@mogoodrich can clarify further as to what one needs to configure in their app config in order to configure this registration summary to contain all of the corresponding sections from the registration process. I would certainly advocate for the default to be for this to include everything configured to be captured during registration, which could be overridden by specific configuration, if this is not already in place. In our PIH setups, we have a “General Action” that allows navigating into the registration summary.

Is this what you are looking for? Mike