RefApp 3.0.0-beta.17 Release - Planned Tickets and Release Date

Hello :openmrs: community,

I am happy to announce the upcoming release of OpenMRS Reference Application 3.0.0-beta.17, scheduled for 2024-01-30T18:30:00Z. As we approach this milestone, I want to share the list of tickets planned for inclusion in this version.

For a detailed overview of the planned tickets, please visit our Jira release: RefApp 3.0.0-beta.17 Tickets. If you have additional tickets that should be considered for inclusion, kindly assign the “fix version” field to RefApp 3.0.0-beta.17 for proper tracking.

Furthermore, when marking other tickets as “done,” please remember to include “RefApp 3.0.0-beta.17” as the fix version to ensure accurate documentation and organization.

I invite all community members, developers, and users to review the planned tickets, provide feedback, and make contributions before the release date. Your collaboration is vital to the success of this release.

Thank you so much for your ongoing support and commitment to the OpenMRS. Looking forward to delivering another successful beta version of the RefApp. :heart:

cc: @grace @ibacher @dennis @vasharma05 @dkayiwa

3 Likes