RefApp 2.11.0 TESTING SPRINT - 1 Begins !

@dkayiwa can you advise on this bug that I think @achilep discovered? I’m not sure it’s actually a bug. You can create an Appointment Block in the past.

I don’t think this is a bug - it might be a feature. There may be clinics who are trying to catch up on their booking reality and enter the availability after the fact? I’m not sure. What do you think?

@grace I am not sure but I think that the general action is supposed to be like thisScreenshot from 2020-10-20 08-48-31

this is the ref ticket : [RA-1722] - OpenMRS Issues

Thanks @grace @achilep i cancelled this issue since its no longer a bug, let me no if there is any objection thanks

2 Likes

Reviewed the RA-1722 ticket; ok, sounds like that was expected behavior. Agreed w/ closure.

2 Likes

Thanks, @grace I really missed this but it’s a serious issue probably we can find a solution to it @sharif

Thanks Ivan. It would first be nice to confirm that it wasn’t just my tablet. Do you have a tablet? Can you see if you can reproduce the photo being stretched?

1 Like

@grace I have faced a problem both on the Tab and my laptop

Thanks for checking! Seems like an external issue that we can fix for your device(s).

1. Try using a different browser
  2. If that doesn’t work - then see if you can install Adobe Plash Player

I have Used Nox Tablet emulator and the shots seem to like this. here they did not seem stretched though the last one took longer to open

1 Like

I would take it as a feature until an implementer complains about it.

2 Likes

Oooof. Obviously not the highest priority, but we really need to get rid of whatever component is “requiring” Flash as support for Flash ends the end of this year (and I don’t think it’s supported on tablets anyways).

3 Likes

Yep you’re right Ian - “Flash Player hasn’t supported mobile devices in many years. The option is to use a browser that renders Flash in the cloud” Solved: Tablets that supports adobe flash player - Adobe Community - 10932162

Thanks for testing the tablet images @insookwa and for exposing this Flash Player issue!

I was going to add this as a ticket to the backlog, but looks like Dimitri may have tried to get a fix in for this in the 2.3 platform release. @insookwa @ibacher does this Ticket/Merge look like it should have handled this? And if so, why wouldn’t it already be included in our qa environment? [ATT-36] - OpenMRS Issues