RefApp 2.11.0 TESTING SPRINT - 1 Begins !

Thanks @insookwa, You may be trying different way add an attachment. can you help us with procedures for us to reproduce to confirm

I just clicked on the attachment feature on the registered patient

@insookwa After registering a patient, you need to first start a visit under General Actions , The attachment file upload is always disabled until you start a visit.try again and confirm

1 Like

Awesome. It works as expected. thanks @sharif

1 Like

I have been getting this error when I do mvn clean test
C:\Users\Insookwa\openmrs\openmrs-contrib-qaframework>mvn clean testJava Hot - Pastebin.com on openmrs-contrib-qaframework\

how can I get rid of it @k.joseph @sharif

Are you still blocked with this, i see you have been unblocked here :wink:

it worked but failing with a new error from the solved one

please ensure to share the entire logs in a text readable format

I had used pastebin for the error here C:\Users\Insookwa\openmrs\openmrs-contrib-qaframework>mvn clean testJava Hot - Pastebin.com it also here in text form

C:\Users\Insookwa\openmrs\openmrs-contrib-qaframework>mvn clean install
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=512m; support was removed in 8.0
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] ------------------< org.openmrs.contrib:qaframework >-------------------
[INFO] Building OpenMRS QA Framework 1.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] --------------------------------[ jar ]---------------------------------
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ qaframework ---
[INFO] Deleting C:\Users\Insookwa\openmrs\openmrs-contrib-qaframework\target
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time:  8.710 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2020-10-09T13:50:09+02:00
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) on project qaframework: Failed to clean project: Failed to delete C:\Users\Insookwa\openmrs\openmrs-contrib-qaframework\target\chromedriverlogs\chromedriver-ConditionsSteps.log -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

Thanks for everyone who has been testing both manual and writing integration tests in qa-contrib. cc @k.joseph there seem to be some integration tests in review mode, kindly take a look thanks ,some members seems blocked

We can consider these as refs for this Sprint.

cc @achilep @insookwa thanks for working on automation tests, is there any further progress, kindly share any thing or blocker such that we can track the progress thanks

2 Likes

@sharif @k.joseph
It will be nice :smiley: if we can have some comment on this PR :smiley:

your project isn’t cleaning, run with -X option for details, try mvn clean -X

1 Like

@sharif, There is a problem with time zones when it comes to managing appointments. Could it be having issues with the ref app version or it will be rectified before the release?

1 Like

Can you share the screen shot of your testing with managing appointments, we need to also test it together and confirm thanks. ohh true dat!!! so that message means you need to set your computer to a timezone that caters the appointments. thats very ok

1 Like

i have just edited the post with the attachment

1 Like

I’ve not always got this message but when starting a visit, I’ve realised the time is always wrong from my computer. probably its time zones issue

1 Like

Hi All , i would like to thank Everyone who has taken part in this 14 day Testing sprint ahead of Refapp 2.11.0 Realease . Thanks to @insookwa @achilep @gracebish @sharif for work well done / still doing on both Manual and writing Automated tests.

Thanks to @k.joseph for setting up the tasks on JIRA

Alot of work has been accomplished , but a mountain still awaits us.

As we come to the close of this sprint , I would like to invite all of you to attend the Retrospective on Monday 19th 2020 immediately after PM call so we can resolve the remaining issues.

If all goes well , we have a bunch of other issues to solve and we hope to wrap them in a different sprint , i would therefore implore you all to join the call on Monday so we can get this done.

cc @dkayiwa , @jennifer

I would like to ask @grace to add this on the OpenMRS calender.

Regards Tendo

2 Likes

Thanks @tendomart for leading this, Do we have any new tests that we have accomplished in this first testing? Otherwise thanks everyone