Recommending Suruchi Dhungana for /dev/3

With @ibacher and @grace s’ blessings, I would like to recommend @suruchi for promotion to /dev/3 level. Suruchi has been so much involved in the dictionary manager work, taking on the product manager roles, managing sprints, doing manual and technical QA as well as working on tickets that have added much value to the Dictionary Manager. Since April, we started a fellowship journey of which she has shown so much commitment and devotion, she has greatly improved technically and she deserves to go to the next level of development.

Much of her progress can be seen in her fellowship journey updates, but allow me to congratulate her and welcome her to /dev/3 :clap: cc @dev2 @dev3 @dev4 @dev5 @jennifer

11 Likes

Thank you @hadijah315. It would not have been possible without your help and support. I have improved a lot since I started my fellowship and even more when we both began working on a common goal. I am energized to contribute more and move forward myself a lot more.

I would also like to thank @ibacher @grace and @jennifer for the support and for making my journey even wonderful.

2 Likes

@suruchi It’s been a real pleasure to follow your fellowship journey. You’ve come so far and we’re thrilled that you’ve reached this milestone! Well done!

2 Likes

Congratulations @suruchi

2 Likes

Congratulations Suruchi! This is well-earned indeed. One of the things I especially appreciate about you as a developer is that even if you get stuck on something, you work to find a way forwards, even if that means getting the work to a place where you can hand it over to someone else to wrap up.

You are also always looking to dive deeper into technology. We’ve seen you spend many evenings and even weekends working on learning new things - even without being asked - just to expand your own knowledge. E.g. you learned the Analytics Engine framework, learned and introduced Cypress to the Squad, and pursued Concept Customization technical details even when it has been a long and daunting process.

(Of course I can say a lot more about your experience and contributions in the PM fellowship, but I’ll save that for a later post :wink: )

2 Likes

Congratulations @suruchi

1 Like

Thank you so much, Grace :slightly_smiling_face: . Thanks for your support and encouragement, I am excited to contribute more and more under your guidance.

1 Like

Thank you, Jennifer!!

Thank you @sanjayap and @irenyak1.