Recommending Hadijah Kyampeire for /dev/3

I’d like to recommend promoting Hadijah to a /dev/3. Since at least November, she has been involved with the work on the OCL for OpenMRS client, doing important work to advance the status of that project, most recently including a wonderful implementation of the Organisation view. In that time, she’s proven herself to be a very skilled contributor, not only adding her own contributions, but mentoring others and helping their contributions to the project.

Congratulations Hadijah and thanks for all your hard work and contributions to the community!

5 Likes

Congratulations @hadijah315

1 Like

And thanks @jwnasambu for actually tagging @hadijah315! That was quite the oversight!

2 Likes

congs @hadijah315

1 Like

Congrats @hadijah315.

1 Like

Congratulations @hadijah315 :hugs:

Wow, thank you so much @ibacher , Thank you :hugs: :heart_eyes:

congs @hadijah315

1 Like

Congratulations @hadijah315! This is very well-deserved.

You have been so intentional about clarifying requirements, showing your work regularly, and especially, supporting other team members in the squad. I have heard many times over the last few weeks statements like “Hadijah really helped unblock me with _____”, “Hadijah helped me understand ____”. It’s so awesome to have community members like you in the OpenMRS family. Thank you for everything you’re doing Hadijah, we are thankful for you!

2 Likes

Thank you @grace am happy to always help.

1 Like

Congratulations and well-deserved @hadijah315

(and gratitude to @ibacher for continuing to promote others.)

1 Like

Congrats @hadijah315 , Keep up your awesome Contributions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

@hadijah315 it is great to have you as the fourth female /dev/3 :rose:

3 Likes

Wow, that’s indeed great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: