QA Framework fails to run Bamboo jobs

Of recent I detached the QA Framework from building distro and uitestframework after migrating pages and legacy tests into the module. I noticed 3 successful builds after which jobs could not run throwing an error

No failed test found. A possible compilation error occurred.  

Have tried to make adjustments in the module configurations to ensure jobs run but things are not working out. I seem for the life of me not able to figure out why jobs are failing. I hope someone else will find time to take a look in the configurations, because I’m stumped.

cc: @dkayiwa @ibacher @sharif @mksd @mozzy

Digging into the logs point to the absence of pom.xml file in parent module however, the file exists and the module is able to run jobs via github actions.

Does it compile successfully on your local machine?

Does it compile successfully on your local machine?

yes

have just run mvn clean install -DskipTests=true and the module is able to build the project dependencies successfully and also tests are able to run successfully.

On bamboo, you had put the Build qaframework before the Checkout qaframework task, instead of the other way round. I have just fixed the order.

I can not imagine taking 60 hours on the subject when my two eyes could not see this. Thanks @dkayiwa for looking into the issue and now jobs are running well :grinning:

Though have never meant you but I think you should be having a third eye that sees things beyond what the two eyes can see.

a thirtieth eye , not third eye

1 Like