Pull Requests against bahmniapps

Hi Bahmni Team,

I wanted to check in on the status of the various pull requests that our team has opened over the last several weeks. There are 5 open pull requests representing 2 bug fixes and 3 (minor) new features / configuration options. Most of these are by @mogoodrich.

We are eager to keep ourselves from forking away from the Bahmni-maintained branches for too long.

Thanks for keeping these on your radar.

Cheers, Mike

Hi @mseaton,

We are looking into them. Few pull requests are reviewed and there is some feedback given. As you mentioned, thanks to @mogoodrich who worked on the feedback. We will have to follow the same process of testing as we do for the other stories. We will merge them soon. Which release they get merged into can be answered by @sushma @gsluthra

Please let me know if I can help you with any other information.

Thanks, Sravanthi

Thanks @sravanthi17. I appreciate your quick response. I understand the need to test and fit into your priorities, which is why we have not pushed harder on these. At the same time, these are quite small pull requests, and I would be surprised to learn that every commit made to Bahmni undergoes this level of scrutiny :slight_smile:

We are happy to go through extra process steps and to earn the trust of your team before these kind of changes can be iterated upon and merged in more quickly. But I also want to make sure that lack of responsiveness does not discourage further collaboration like this.

Thanks! Mike

Hi @mseaton, We are trying to streamline the process for merging of pull requests so that we act on the pull requests quickly…Apologies for the delay in response. As @sravanthi17 pointed out, we will merge some of them in the current release (0.83) and some in the upcoming release. We will update this information on the PR too. Please do refer here (esp under “Merging and Testing” section) on our thought process regarding the same. https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/display/BAH/Roadmap+Process+and+Contributions