Proxy Error. The Proxy Server could not handle the request POST/openmrs/module

Hello All,

I am following the steps as documented in the attached url: https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/display/BAH/Configure+Address+Hierarchy#app-switcher

Trying to upload a file which is 1.5 MB in the same format as suggested in the above url is throwing an error. I even tried to break the file into 3 pieces, still experience the same error as attached. Kindly help me understand as to upload the address data.

Thanks,

Is there any error in the OpenMRS logs? /var/log/openmrs folder?

Hi @gsluthra,

Recently, I am facing similar issue but in patient creation. It can handle all requests but throws a proxy request in patient creating request. All other GET requests and POST request for update works fine. Since the request doesn’t reach OpenMRS, hence no log is generated. Everything seems fine in vagrant but its throwing a proxy error in remote server.

But my apache log shows this message:

(70007)The timeout specified has expired: proxy: error reading status line from remote server localhost proxy: Error reading from remote server returned by /openmrs/ws/rest/v1/bahmnicore/patientprofile

I tried increasing the timeout in apache but it doesn’t seem to have any effect whatsoever.

Hello,

I have figured out the issue. Actually the proxy error in my case was due to a recently added changes in patient identifier. I had added a new patient identifier and it as unable to generate a new id for that identifier type. The generation took a lot of time. And the proxy server killed the request after the timeout was reached. Hence the proxy error.