Promoting Siddharth Vaish, Varun Gupta, Shivansh Rakesh, and Ayesh Perera to /dev/2

I realise mass promotions like this are not common, but I’d like to call out these 4 individuals as people who I worked with through the recent-completed GSoC. All four have, by this point, definitely met the requirements for the /dev/2 level, at least in my mind. If there are any objections, kindly let me know. If not, congratulations to @sidvaish97, @varung31, @iamsr, and @ayesh and thank you for your work and contributions to the community.

I’d like to particularly commend Ayesh Perera, who has now completed two GSoCs with OpenMRS as well as contributing the fantastic https://rest.openmrs.org as part of the inaugural GSoD last year.

18 Likes

Seeing this lit my day up! Thanks a lot @ibacher. It’s been a pleasure working with you and the OpenMRS community and I look forward to keep it going. Congrats to all the others as well :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks a lot @ibacher! :smiley: And thank you so much for all your support throughout the GSoC period. I got to learn a lot, and I really enjoyed working on the project. I am looking forward to keep contributing to OpenMRS. :smiley:

6 Likes

:astonished: thanks a lot @ibacher. Thanks a lot for guidance throughout the whole period it was the most amazing time I had in the community. Even you gave me the chance to work on the fhir2 module as well :innocent:. It was a great learning curve learned a lot of new things which will be very useful for us in the future. and as always thanks alot to the whole openmrs community

and congratulations @sidvaish97 @varung31 @iamsr

8 Likes

Thanks a lot @ibacher and the whole OpenMRS community. Looking forward for more such contributions.

Also Congratulations to all other gsocers.

4 Likes

Woow congratulations @ayesh, @varung31 @sidvaish97 and @iamsr you totally deserve the badge, thanks for hard working keep going :+1:

3 Likes

Definitely deserved. Congratulations. :clap:

3 Likes

No objections from me. Congs @sidvaish97, @varung31, @iamsr, and @ayesh for the great work you are doing in the community. Please keep it up. :slight_smile:

Thanks @ibacher for initiating this.

5 Likes

congs folks :partying_face: :+1:

3 Likes

@sidvaish97, @varung31, @iamsr, and @ayesh congratulations for the hard work.

4 Likes

well deserved , congs gentlemen :grinning:

3 Likes

well done @sidvaish97, @varung31, @iamsr, and @ayesh :100: :v:

3 Likes

Congratulations @ayesh, @sidvaish97, @varung31, and @iamsr. Thanks for your great contribution to the projects as well as the community. Hope to see you all with the OpenMRS in future too !!

4 Likes

congratulation @sidvaish97 @varung31 @iamsr @ayesh

1 Like

Congratulations @sidvaish97, @varung31, @iamsr, and @ayesh ! :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations people @iamsr @ayesh @varung31 @sidvaish97 :smiley: , and maybe we missed @ibacher also, he should be upgraded too, he isnt a friendly user for sure !! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:grinning: , @ibacher is a first class /dev/5

https://talk.openmrs.org/badges/142/dev-5?username=ibacher

https://talk.openmrs.org/badges/142/dev-5

1 Like

oops it dint show up with his name :sweat_smile:

cc @ibacher , you need to wear your true identity on your user name :grinning:

1 Like

He is was and will be a dev5 :rofl:

2 Likes