Project Management Meeting Timing

We are taking a look at the timing of our current project management call (Monday’s @11am EDT) to determine if we should move these calls to a more convenient time for participants. I would like to ask people to take the survey in this post by EOD Wednesday, July 19.

@burke @darius @wyclif @dkayiwa @raff @terry @janflowers @ssmusoke

(survey was created in UTC)

http://doodle.com/poll/asfm35iicnyhzve9

@jthomas, I glanced at the Doodle poll, but not sure I’m seeing the right times. For example, the choices I see are things like Monday 12-1pm (conflicts with our design call), Thursday 9-11am (assume this was supposed to be 9-10am), Thursday 12-1pm (conflicts with the community leadership call). Is it possible that I’m seeing the wrong timezone adjustment?

1 Like

You are seeing the correct times, except for the one on the 27th for 2 hrs that should be 1hr starting at 9am EDT. If there are time that conflict with meetings you have please just don’t mark them.

Based on the feedback I received we are planning to move the OMRS PM call to Thursday’s 3pm UTC (8am PDT, 11am EDT, 6pm EAT). This means that when Daylight Savings takes place on November 5th calls will then be on Thursday’s at 3pm UTC (7am PDT, 10am EDT, 6pm EAT). If anyone has any questions or concerns please post them here by EOD Thursday.

There is a call we have between Burke, Paul, Rafal, Daniel and myself every 2nd Thursday of the month at 11am EST, won’t it clash with the new schedule? Plus I have a weekly call with my GSoC student at that same time every Thursday but I can change that.

You, @burke and @dkayiwa marked yourselves as free. Thanks for letting me know. I wonder if your call could move to 10am EST since it does not occur every week.

That Thursday time slot works well for me.

One other possible option that I hesitate to suggest would be to put the PM call in the slot where the Monday design call is scheduled (currently 12pm EDT) and move the Monday design calls one hour earlier. (That would place the design call at 6pm Kampala and 8:30pm India.)

I do not believe this works for @janflowers

@burke @darius @wyclif @dkayiwa @raff @terry @janflowers @ssmusoke

As an FYI we will be holding next weeks PM call on Monday at our normal time.

1 Like