I have set up all services according to the instruction and everything works just fine except when starting the http:///bahmni/home/index.html#/login it gives error in /var/log/openmrs as follow
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
and also in the website the problem is
https:///openmrs/ws/rest/v1/location?q=Login+Location&s=byTags&v=default Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
Can anybody tell us what’s wrong with this?
Can you check the /opt/openmrs/modules folder to see if it has the relevant modules. Else, it could be a database problem. Please restore the MySQL DB again, by following the commands mentioned here (restore_my_sql_database): https://github.com/Bahmni/bahmni-vagrant/blob/master/packer/scripts/base-v80.sh#L39
Can you tell me what are the relevant modules you mention here?
I have done what you mention in in the link by
wget https://github.com/Bahmni/emr-functional-tests/blob/af7b0642d17c8b0c514da20dcfc0d7feef9603ff/dbdump/mysql_backup.sql.gz?raw=true -O mysql_backup.sql.gz
gzip -d mysql_backup.sql.gz
mysql -uroot -ppassword < mysql_backup.sql
echo “FLUSH PRIVILEGES” > flush.sql
mysql -uroot -ppassword < flush.sql
But still the problem the same, it seems problem with the java or tomcat,and anyway i try to look for the information everywhere but just can’t find the right solution to this , openMRS working just fine, as well as openELIS and OpenERP
I did what mentioned in the instruction, but it seems it installed the 0.81
bahmni-certs.noarch 1.0-36 @bintray–bahmni-rpm
bahmni-emr.noarch 0.81-358 @bintray–bahmni-rpm
bahmni-erp.noarch 0.80-59 @bintray–bahmni-rpm
bahmni-erp-connect.noarch 0.80-59 @bintray–bahmni-rpm
bahmni-lab.noarch 0.80-58 @bintray–bahmni-rpm
bahmni-lab-connect.noarch 0.80-373 @bintray–bahmni-rpm
bahmni-reports.noarch 0.80-76 @bintray–bahmni-rpm
bahmni-web.noarch 0.80-373 @bintray–bahmni-rpm
openmrs.noarch 1.12.0-373 @bintray–bahmni-rpm
Am i in the right version? or how to prevent not installing the 0.81?Since i think i have done what said in the manual with
export BAHMNI_VERSION=0.80# Download the install scriptcurl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Bahmni/bahmni-vagrant/master/packer/scripts/base-v80.sh >> install-bahmni.sh
All the rpms mentioned above seem to be V0.80, except the bahmni-emr rpm.
You can uninstall the rpm, and install again the v0.80 one:
service openmrs stop
yum remove bahmni-emr
yum install bahmni-emr-0.80-373
service openmrs start
Wait for 4-5 mins, and then check.
Awesome this works just fine. I guess for this issue i can see that it happens not just me but some others who might experience these glitches, and regarding to help others around these issues, i need to share some of my experience as follow
event though the documentation is clear, when executing the /install.sh , sometimes it doesn’t work perfectly downloading and installing all mandatory components, so everyone needs to check if all in place especially for the openmrs component sometimes the modules just not there, and in my experience, it’s there, but just didnt work, that made me uninstall the openmrs module and re install it again
i have tried to use memory 4 gb for this testing machine only, but apparently it works just fine without too much problems if the machine installed for bahmni is 8 GB
Great to hear its working.
The issues you mentioned have been fixed in V0.81, since we shifted over to ansible based install. But, we will keep a watch out. Plus, we recommend 8GB, but I agree, that many people have installed Bahmni on 4GB machines, especially if they want to only evaluate a few components – say the EMR, without ERP.