While creating a form in form builder, we will form events, control events, save events. We want a way to preview the form, form conditions before the form is published, so that I don’t need to publish multiple versions of the same form, when small changes are made in all events.
- preview will be a another button in form creation page.
- users can save the form and click on preview for previewing the concepts/form conditions they have added till that point.
- once they are previewing good they can click on mock save, to see the preview of any auto calculations (which will be written in onFormSave - save events)
- if they have any concerns, they can change respectively, else they can go ahead and publish the form
- Concerns we have here are,
- As the save here is mocked save - we cannot make any api calls for the database
- While writing any of my events(form/control/save), we have patient data available for the user to access that. But as we are previewing in the implementer interface, we don’t have any real patient.