Planning Soldevelo work while Rafał's on holiday

One exciting idea that leverages work the team has already done, would be to spike/explore how to make an OWA that can be included as a first-class citizen in multiple distributions (e.g. as discussed by @mksd in this thread). This would involve exploring how the OWA screens could inherit their global navigation, some styling, auth, etc, from the distro that includes it.

What specific app to do this with?

• Wearing my Bahmni hat, it would be great if the Manage Accounts admin feature were reimplemented in such a way that we could just plug into Bahmni.
  • Looking at the thread I referenced above, I bet @ssmusoke would love it if we could write an OWA that provides a refapp (and Bahmni) Data Quality Dashboard UI for the back-end functionality already developed by the Bahmni team.
  • Any of the not-yet-implemented-in-the-refapp admin features are fair game too.

If we were to sprint on this, we’d need to ensure that we have enough engagement from @mksd, some Bahmni dev, etc, to critique and advise on the approach we come up with.

2 Likes