Pending code reviews since 2020

Hello Community! I was able to attend to some tickets last year. I have pulled the latest changes and redid the changes to make sure that my branches are not behind the main branch, then, sent PRs

These tickets are

the corresponding PRs are in the comments on the link. Travis is happy with my work and I have implemented all the suggestions from those who took some time and made code-reviews of my work.

cc @dkayiwa @ibacher

Thanks @jnsereko for this contribution. I just wanted to update you that there are many volunteers who automatically watch and routinely review pull requests. Therefore, it would be better to leave it open for anyone to review instead of mentioning just the two of us, which may scare away other potential reviewers.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice @dkayiwa

What is the next release version for OpenMRS Core? I am attending to some work but it seams version 2.4.0 is already in existence.

cc Every member of the community

check out this on the master branch of openmrs core in the main pom file,https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-core/blob/master/pom.xml

1 Like

It seams the current version is 2.5.0 depending on openmrs-core/pom.xml at master · openmrs/openmrs-core · GitHub. Does that mean i have to include @since 2.5.0 in the description of my methods or i have to include @since 2.6.0

we are on 2.5.0 not at 2.6.0,your changes should be for 2.5.0

1 Like

Thanks @herbert24