Patient Queueing in Refapp

Consider also joining in with the work that is going on in the microfrotennd squad discussing patient queuing & appointments.

The Talk thread is below, and there is a SLACK channel that has most of the more current discussion.

Yeah I’m happy to chat about how your work could fit in with the microfrontends initiative. Feel free to DM me about it. Right now we’re still in the decision making and early implementation phase. Things aren’t quite ready for everyone to start using immediately. But if you’d like to get involved, let me know.

@joeldenning isn’t there some high levels dos and donts can be shared already in order to not slam the door to a future integration?

My 2 cents would be: 1) avoid GSP and 2) use something like Angular or React and package the result in a standard way. I would assume that an OWA fed from something like OpenMRS React Components would for instance ensure all that.

@slubwama Are you still moving ahead with this module? How far have you gone?

@c.antwi @mksd @joeldenning @gschmidt @dkayiwa @wyclif @ssmusoke this module has been released with a 1.0.0 out. Documentation of this module can be found here https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Patient+Queueing+Module. Will begin the next sprint for this module.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up @slubwama, and all the work put into this so far.

@jesplana, wondering if that something you might be interested in for our hospital program?

Yes! Definitely! We have a triage form that is going to be developed in the next couple of sprints.